- Urban Institute & Northwestern University (October 2014). “Understanding the Organization, Operation, and Victimization Process of Labor Trafficking in the United States”
- Human Rights Watch (October 2014), “I Already Bought You”: Abuse and Exploitation of Female Domestic Workers in the United Arab Emirates
- Verité (September 2014), “Forced Labor in the Production of Electronic Goods in Malaysia: A Comprehensive Study of Scope & Characteristics”, USA
- Kafa (Enough) Violence Against Women (September 2014), “Dreams for Sale: The Exploitation of Domestic Workers from Recruitment in Nepal and Bangladesh to Lebanon”, Lebanon
- Insan Association (2014), “The Kafala System: When Employers Also Accepted to Share their Perspective”, Lebanon
- Maysa Zahra (July 2014), “The Legal Framework of the Sponsorship Systems of Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait: A Comparative Examination”, Migration Policy Centre, Gulf Research Centre, Gulf Labour Markets & Migration.
- Ray Jureidini (2014), “Migrant Labour Recruitment to Qatar” Qatar Foundation
- Sarah Paoletti, Eleanor Taylor-Nicholson, Bandita Sijapati, Bassina Farbenblum (2014), “Migrant Workers’ Access to Justice at Home: Nepal”, Open Society Foundations
- Fay Faraday (April 2014), “Profiting from the Precarious: How Recruitment Practices Exploit Migrant Workers“ Metcalfe Foundation, Canada.
- Southern Poverty Law Centre, USA (2014), “Culture Shock: The Exploitation of J-1 Cultural Exchange Workers“
- Amnesty International India (2014), “Exploited Dreams: Dispatches of Indian Migrant Workers in Saudi Arabia”
- Bassina Farbenblum, Eleanor, Taylor-Nicholson, Sarah Paoletti (2013), “Migrant Workers’ Access to Justice at Home: Indonesia”, Open Society Foundations
- Rex Varona (October 2013), “License to Exploit: A Report on the Recruitment Practices and Problems Experienced by Filipino Domestic Workers in Hong Kong”, Alliance for Progressive Labor; Labor Education & Research Network; Progressive Labor Union of Domestic Workers in Hong Kong; Friedrich Ebert Stiftung; Landsorganisasjonen i Norge, LO (LO- Norwegian Confederation of Trade Unions)
- Institute for Human Rights & Business (September, 2013), “Fees & IDs: Tackling Recruitment Fees and Confiscation of Workers’ Passports”
- International Labor Recruitment Working Group (February 2013), “The American Dream Up for Sale: A blueprint for ending international labor recruitment abuse”
- Fay Faraday (September 2012), “Made in Canada: How the Law Constructs Migrant Workers’ Insecurity” Metcalfe Foundation, Canada.
- Ashwini Sukthankar (2012), “Visas Inc.: Corporate Control and Policy Incoherence in the US Temporary Foreign Labour System, USA.
- UFCW (2011), “Report on the Status of Migrant Workers in Canada 2011“
Statements, Recommendations, & Policy Papers
- Open Working Group on Labour Migration & Recruitment (October 2014): Civil Society Contributions to the Special Rapporteur’s Report to the UN Human Rights Council on Labour Recruitment
- Centre for the Study of Labour & Mobility, UNSW (June 2014): Policy Brief No. 3: “A Risky Business: Accountability of Manpower Agencies in Nepal”, Australia
- Centre for the Study of Labour & Mobility, UNSW (June 2014): Policy Brief No. 4: “The Exploitation-Trafficking Continuum in Labor Migration and the Need for Reform in Nepal”, Australia
- Centre for the Study of Labour & Mobility, UNSW (June 2014): Policy Brief No. 5: “Labor Migration Agents: Regulation, Accountability and Alternatives”, Australia
- Global Forum on Migration & Development, Civil Society Recommendations & Benchmarks (2012), Mauritius
- Alliance to End Trafficking & Slavery, Call to Action: Strengthen Regulation of Foreign Labor Recruiters to Prevent Human Trafficking & Forced Labor (USA)
- Canadian Council for Refugees (May 2013): Migrant Worker Report Cards, Canada
Donation via paypal from your visitors